LP Smartside Siding
With LP engineered wood, you’ll be getting a product that has been installed on 7,000,000 million sq. ft. of homes and counting. The product is created by Louisiana Pacific Corporation and they have been specializing in wood siding since the 70’s. There latest product’s are a combination of formulated resin mixed with strands of aspen wood.The ultimate benefit between LP’s engineered wood vs. traditional wood siding is no knots are in the wood. The absence of knots is due to the product is manufactured per formula and swatches of aspen wood are woven together.
- The siding can come pre-finished or primed.
- Termite & Decay resilient due to zinc-borate blend
- Different designs from shake, board & batten, and lap siding can be produced
- 50 year material warranties
- No specific climate required for install
- Cost advantage compared to fiber cement products
A key element within LP’s wood substrate that separates it from natural cedar shake or other wood siding is chemical “zinc-borate.” This chemical strengthens the wood’s ability to deter fungi, termite damage, and natural occurring decay. This product can be installed throughout all the United States regardless of climate zones or humidity.
We have been certified installer's by the industry leading manufacturer's for over 30+ years.