Vinyl Siding Replacement
Why is vinyl siding still the #1 exterior cladding in the U.S. and Canada? Because it’s more than durable, it’s reliable. We are vinyl certified installers and install the top manufactured materials in the industry. The only corners we cut when it comes to siding is for your window trim.
Siding manufacturers back their products with straight-forward warrantees — most offer lifetime warranty for the original owner. Vinyl and other polymeric siding, including insulated siding, are each certified and independently verified to meet or exceed unique quality standards and performance characteristics. This is your assurance that the product you choose will help protect your home.
- In extreme weather events (all certified vinyl siding is tested to withstand winds of 110 mph, and most achieve a wind rating higher than that) including climate change — vinyl siding will withstand the hottest summers and sub-zero winters.
- Against color fade, because certified products come with another level of assurance when certified for color retention (and there are hundreds to choose from).
- Against rot and decay, because polymer-based sidings do not absorb water and their rainscreening design does not trap water behind the siding — whereas fiber-based products are a mixture of wood pulp and sand, two things that will disintegrate over time when moisture penetrates the plank.
- By making it more energy efficient when you choose insulated siding, because it blankets your home in continuous insulation which fight heat loss through the framing lumber.
Take a look at today’s vinyl siding in our photo gallery to see how beautiful, versatile and prolific these polymer-based exterior building products are — from siding and soffit, to trim and door surrounds, even architectural accents like pediments and molding. You too will appreciate why vinyl siding is best choice in exterior cladding.
Products we install:
- Contractor’s Choice
- Camden Pointe by Variform
- Mastic Siding by Plygem
- Vortex Siding by Varifrom
- Royal Building Products.
We have been certified installer's by the industry leading manufacturer's for over 30+ years.